Most upvoted comment
Can someone give me a 101 crash course in Marijuana?(r/trees)
What does ENT mean?
- The term “ENT” refers to the tree people in the movie Lord of The Rings. One slang term for marijuana is trees.
What are some generally good prices for a gram/ounce?
- A good price for a GRAM is $15 USD and for an OUNCE around $360 USD
What’s with the pineapple?
- When you upvote a post on the trees subreddit, the orange dot and marijuana leaf look like a pineapple
What are some good pieces I could start out with? (I’m fairly creative, and could make my own, also).
- I started out with Gatorade bottles, tin foil, and craftsmanship. But since you’re above the age of 18, I would suggest you go to your local head shop “Smoke Shop” and buy a glass piece. They’re much healthier for your lungs when you use them.
If I were to start growing, where would be an ideal spot? (I can post pictures of my room/house for better understanding).
- I would do it some place discrete but that is easily accessible. I’ve heard of people that grow in their closets.
How would I grow different strains, like Purple Urkel, Lemon Kush, etc…?
- From my little knowledge on this subject, different strains are achieved through genetic engineering. I have been told that the color of the strain is effected by when you harvest it although I am not sure if this is true.
If I ever needed to mask the smell, what do?
- This is what you want.
Hope this was helpful! Happy toking and welcome to the world of ENTS